Fulfillament is a storytelling event in Traverse City Michigan that takes place 3x per year: January, May and September. Four storytellers (and one musician) from the Northern Michigan business community will take the stage to tell how they found fulfillment in their journey- the inside story. Each storyteller will issue a challenge for the audience to do something to find fulfillment. Audience members are encouraged to come with ideas, present them to the organizers, and a $500 grant is awarded to someone with a good idea that needs some help to get it moving. You can read about the most recent grant winner here.
NEED: We are seeking to raise $2,000 to pay for event expenses. Included in that number is a $500 grant, which will be awarded to an audience member with a good idea that needs some help to get it moving. Sponsorships are not tax deductible.
$250 Sponsorship per event OR
$200 Sponsorship per event if you commit to 3 events in a row (a full year)
Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Logo will appear on 75 posters hung throughout the Grand Traverse area
- Logo will appear on all web properties associated with the event
- Logo will appear on the printed program at the event.
- Sponsors will be thanked individually in posts on the Fulfillament Facebook event page
- Sponsors will be thanked from the stage
- Two free tickets to the event
- Sponsors will retain right of first refusal to sponsor future events
INTERESTED? E-mail Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org