Ready to DO something about the good idea you’ve been dreaming about? If $1000 would give your idea the boost it needs to get off the ground, apply!! We are looking for a good idea that is personally fulfilling and will have a positive impact our community.
Scroll down to fill out and submit the form by October 1st, 2020. Or Download the form here if you prefer to fill out by hand and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the next Fulfillament so we can announce the winner AT the event!
If $1000 would give your idea the boost it needs to get off the ground, apply! We are looking for a Good Idea that is personally fulfilling and will have a positive impact our community.
The winner will also get coaching/consulting sessions with the organizers Shea Petaja and Chelsea Bay Dennis to get clarity on your Good Idea and the strategy and connections to help make it happen.
– Announcement of the 5 Good Idea Finalists: Thursday, October 29th
– Good Idea Virtual Pitch Event: Thursday, December 3rd
– Your idea must bring out your unique value
– Your idea must be personally fulfilling (makes you COME ALIVE!)
– Your idea must have a positive impact on the community
– Your idea must be within reach (something that you can make happen within 6 months)
– The $500 grant will make a big difference in getting your idea off the ground
– The money will be paid TOWARDS something as opposed to you, and must be used before the next event (4 months)
– Your idea must be something new or in beginning stages, not an already established business.
If you are not chosen for the grant, know that we are committed to help you succeed and move towards a life of fulfillment as coaches and community advocates. Consider reaching out to us individually. If you’re looking for a coach or consultant to help move you forward, that is our passion!
WHAT THE WINNER GETS!
3. The opportunity to continue working with one or both of us at a discounted rate.