Ready to DO something about the good idea you’ve been dreaming about? If $500 would give your idea the boost it needs to get off the ground, apply!! We are looking for a good idea that is personally fulfilling and will have a positive impact our community.
Download the form here to start filling it out now to really develop it by the next event!
Send it to email@example.com before the next Fulfillament or in person at the event.
1. You must be present at the Fulfillament event.
2. Your idea must bring out your unique value
3. Your idea must be personally fulfilling (makes you COME ALIVE!)
4. Your idea must have a positive impact on the community
5. Your idea must be within reach (something that you can make happen within 6 months)
6. The $500 grant will make a big difference in getting your idea off the ground
7. The money will be paid TOWARDS something as opposed to you, and must be used before the next event (4 months)
The week following the event, we will read through each submission. For us this is both exciting and challenging. After all, choosing a favorite idea is like deciding who the favorite child is. Not easy. However, as coaches and entrepreneurs, we are trained to see what is realistic, possible and beneficial. We believe that everyone is creative, resourceful and whole. Your ideas are equally as powerful!
If you are not chosen for the grant, know that we are committed to help you succeed and move towards a life of fulfillment as coaches and community advocates. Consider reaching out to us individually. If you’re looking for a coach or consultant to help move you forward, that is our passion!
1. What is your GOOD IDEA?
2. How would your idea make you COME ALIVE? (list your values, personal strengths and passions)
3. How will your IDEA impact our community?
4. What stage is your idea in RIGHT NOW? (just an idea at this point or in the beginning stages)
5. How would you USE the $500?
6. Which challenge given tonight will you apply to your GOOD IDEA? (To be filled out at the event)
WHAT THE WINNER GETS!
3. The opportunity to continue working with one or both of us at a discounted rate.